I spoke with several CEOs and entrepreneurs last week and asked what I thought was a good question, but that in hindsight turned out to be a fabulous question.
I asked, “what is the one question you have about your work, business or personal life that has yet to be answered successfully for you?” I heard the following:
- How do we remain committed to our values in a marketplace that is increasingly misaligned with our values?
- How do I reduce my sense of being overwhelmed with my t0-do list?
- How do I grow my business with no money to invest?
- How do I get my board to be less scattered, more focused and actually read my email updates?
- What do I do if I can’t establish clear expectations with my employees?
- What do I need to do to feel more successful and satisfied?
- How can I tame my work life in order to enjoy my personal life more?
- Is my partner a dumb stupid jerk or is it me?
If you are like me, you may be fascinated by the unanswered questions people have. The unanswered question a person has represents the area of concern, hope, frustration and or desire, that when addressed successfully makes life easier and more rewarding.
Over the coming weeks I’m going to answer the most common burning questions you have. I will provide you with tactical and actionable answers to these questions.
So, let me ask you.
“What is the one question you have about your work, business or personal life that has yet to be answered successfully for you?
You can hit reply to this email or you can go to my blog and respond there. But, however you choose to respond, be prepared to have your question answered.
What do you have to lose?