I have the distinct pleasure of working as a consultant and coach with some very inspiring and talented leaders. What I’ve come to see in all of these leaders is that they have five attributes that make them both effective as well as followed.
1. They exemplify the critical thinking skills that are more concerned with asking the right questions than with having the right answers.
2. They recognize their behavior does more to shape the hearts and minds of employees than well orchestrated speeches.
3. They have a deep commitment to cascading excellence throughout every nook and cranny of their team or organization.
4. They are a catalyst of high performance teams.
5. They are highly satisfied professionally and are passionate about living a legacy.
Which of these are you most comfortable with?
Which of these are you most uncomfortable with?
Which of the above do you believe will make you more effective?