The executive coaching programs I offer are designed to help you achieve higher levels of personal and professional success. While everyone seeks an unbiased and objective third party for different reasons, clients say there are four common events when my services become especially valuable. They are:
- After transitioning into a new role and or after having received a promotion. It’s during these times that if you want to create a compelling first impression and project the executive presence that communicates why you are the perfect choice for the new position or role that you work with a coach or mentor.
- When your team and or organization is not growing and learning as fast as you believe they should. It’s during these times that understanding how to personally jump to higher performance in your leadership, influencing and change management skills is essential.
- After or during a professional set back. When your strategic goals have languished and your reputation has been tarnished…this is an ideal time to reinvent your brand and reputation.
- When your enthusiasm and commitment to your work, role, team and or company is best described as compliant and not committed. This is a crucial time for all executives. Without a deep and compelling professional purpose executives go though the motions and lose sight of what they are fully capable of.
Although my services are attractive to executives hungry to jump to the next level of performance, my services are reserved for a select group of executives who can answer the following questions affirmatively.
- Do you believe you have untapped potential capable of being converted into accelerated professional and personal results?
- Do you agree that in order to lead an organizational transformation leaders must undergo an individual leadership transformation first?
- Are you unreservedly and deeply committed to dramatically improving your leadership, influence and or executive presence?
- Do you have a sense of urgency for achieving higher levels of performance?
- Do you agree that change is certain, and thatgrowth; both personally and professionally isoptional?
- Would your board, boss, direct reports and or key constituents say that you are open to feedback and that you request it and take action based on the feedback?
- Are you willing to be uncomfortable for extended periods of time?
- Do you have a history of taking full responsibility for your overall performance?
- Do you place an equal value on the relationship/people side of your work as much as you do the technical side of your work?
- Are you a senior executive in a medium to large organization or an owner or partner in a small business?
My coaching services are not a one-size-fits-all proposition. They are highly customizable projects where I provide the insight, experience, wisdom, talent and skills that allow clients to make a significant impact on their personal and professional goals. My clients in return bring the commitment, enthusiasm and courage necessary to achieve something truly extraordinary.
What you will receive when working with me:
- An unparalleled ability to discern underlying beliefs and assumptions that hinder extraordinary performance.
- An unequaled library of proven strategies and tools for building the most rewarding and enriching professional and personal life possible.
- Entrepreneurial experience, including starting three businesses, buying two and selling three.
- Recognized thought leadership, supported by my being chosen as the coach for Pepperdine University’s Helen M. Young Fellowship Program, and Adjunct Faculty member at the School of Law and Entrepreneurship at Pepperdine University.
- Thirty years of hands-on consulting and leadership experience.
HOW TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Please email me or give me a call. I’m happy to discuss your objectives and how I can help.