Ladies and gentlemen, over the last four to six weeks I’ve been asked six questions that I think are really telling.
- How can I recruit and retain the very best talent
- How do I increase my performance in down markets
- How can I execute more effectively on our strategic priorities
- How can I increase the level of customer satisfaction
- How can I reduce the too high levels of employee dissatisfaction
- How do I grow and innovate in a very competitive marketplace
These questions are the ones I’m going to answer on a teleconference I’m calling, “The Transformational Leadership Project.”
I’m inviting you to join me on Wednesday, December 17th at 9:00 AM Pacific time. In that teleconference I’m going to answer all these questions – I’ll answer them and share with you thirteen principles all transformational leaders engages in. Thirteen principles that when they are adopted, when they are internalized, will make sure that not only do these questions get answered, but you also create an organization that is truly thriving. It’s going to be a great way to position you and your organization for 2015.
So again, it is Wednesday, December 17th at 9:00 AM Pacific time, “The Transformational Leadership Project.” Right below this video you’ll see a link that will take you to the webpage and allow you to register. I hope to see you there. Have a great week everyone. Take care.